sábado, 1 de setembro de 2018

ESTADOS UNIDOS DA AMÉRICA XXXVI - CIVITATES FOEDERATAE AMERICAE XXXVI - UNITED STATES OF AMERICA XXXVI























United States of America Ambasador to the ONU: NIKKI HALEY (Photo: Mike Segar / REUTERS) https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-un-haley/trumps-u-n-envoy-every-day-i-feel-like-i-put-body-armor-on-idUSKBN1KE1C8 :


“I don’t see as pushing an ‘America First’ policy, I see it as defending America because every day I feel like I put body armor on. I just don’t know who I’m fighting that day,”

“We would not be in the situation we are with North Korea without the U.N. because that was the only way to get the international community on the same page.”

“Unbelievably bureaucratic, it wastes a lot of money, it has some real biases against Israel, against us at times, it ignores a lot that’s going on that needs attention.”

“My job is to give clarity to everything the administration’s doing so that no one wonders where we are. I always wanted to make sure there was no gray. That it was black and white,”

We hope that Nikki Haley moderate wrong strategic ways of Trump Administration!  



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Muito obrigado pelo seu comentário! Tibi gratiās maximās agō enim commentarium! Thank you very much for your comment!